WZTV - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Dryer to Blame for N. Nashville House Fire

Stream WZTV Fox 17 Newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5am and News at 9pm.


NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A dryer the cause of a north Nashville house fire.
The fire started just before 7 a.m. on the 3800 block of Cravath Drive. Flames were showing when the Nashville Fire Department arrived.
A mother and her three kids escaped without injury.
The fire was put out quickly.


Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.