WZTV - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Community Mourns Camper Who Died after Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Stream Fox 17 newscasts LIVE starting with TN Mornings at 5 am and News at 9 pm.

Murfreesboro residents are mourning the loss of a community member, and are praying for his wife.

Craig Morgan,46, died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning after being overcome by fumes while camping near the Talladega Super Speedway in Alabama.

His wife Allison remains in the hospital in critical condition.

Police believe a faulty exhaust system in their motor home caused the deadly build-up of the gas.

Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.