- Brady Beats Goodell in Court, Will Not Be Suspended for "Deflategate"
- Dickey deals once again
- Miami brooms Braves in Atlanta
- A "Gray" day for Sonny as A's fall
- Round Rock doubles up Sounds 10-5
- Longtime Titans scout C.O. Brocato succumbs to cancer at the age of 85
- Titans roster moves to reach 75-player limit
- Justin Hunter court case continued 2 weeks
- Marcus Mariota, Titans Need One More Week of Play
- Sounds win first game of final home series
- Vols receiver Perry to miss season
- Middle Tennessee to start Brent Stockstill at quarterback Saturday
- Vols yet to set starters on OL, DL against Bowling Green
- Sounds beat Tacoma 8-4 in series finale
- TSU getting ready for season opener against Alabama State
- Titans tired in Friday night loss to Chiefs
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Week 2 - Part 1
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Week 2 - Part 2
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Week 2 - Part 3
- Chiefs rout Titans in weather-shortened preseason game 34-10
- Tacoma tops Sounds Friday night
- Injuries, suspensions continue to pile up for Vols
- Titans like preseason play of Mariota and Mettenberger
- Sounds down Reno Tuesday night 7-4
- Blaine Bishop: Temper Expectations on Marcus Mariota
- Titans run game shows improvement against Rams
- Titans' McCourty has surgery on groin
- American's To Spend $4.7 BILLION on Fantasy Football, Other Stats
- MTSU basketball program dismisses two players
- Sounds crank out season-high 21 hits in win over Reno
- Titans beat Rams in preseason home opener 27-14
- Oakland, Blackman both drop games to Alabama powers
- Tennessee DB Gaulden will miss season with injury
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Part 1
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Part 2
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Part 3
- FOX Football Frenzy Live - Part 4
- Joey Wendle leads Sounds to 5-1 win over Isotopes
- Ravenwood beats Siegel in high school football opener 47-27
- Vanderbilt loses left tackle Andrew Jelks to season-ending injury
- Sounds swept by Chihuahuas
- Mariota INT practice streak ends Tuesday
- Titans continue to tinker with offensive line
- Titans looking to young running backs to help ground game
- Sounds beaten by Chihuahuas, 5-1
- Former Titan Chris Johnson signs with Cardinals
- Titans sign linebacker Andy Studebaker
- Riverdale football coach Ron Aydelott joins Paul Jones in studio
- Chihuahuas take a bite out of the Sounds with 4-3 win
- Chihuahuas down the Sounds 7-1 in home series opener
Vols fall in heartbreaker to Michigan, 73-71
Updated: Sunday, March 30 2014, 11:12 AM CDT
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Jordan Morgan scored 15 points and Nik Stauskas had 14 including a key free throw to help Michigan hold on for a 73-71 victory over Tennessee in Friday's first Midwest Regional semifinal.
The second-seeded Wolverines now play either Louisville, who they lost to in last year's national championship game, or 2012 national champion Kentucky Sunday.
The Wolverines (28-8) led by 15 with 10:55 to go, but committed four turnovers in the final 97 seconds. Tennessee (24-13) cut the lead to 72-71 and had a chance to take the lead, but Jarnell Stokes was called for an offensive foul with 6 seconds left.
Stauskas then made 1 of 2 free throws and Tennessee's long desperation heave was off the mark.
Jordan McRae scored 24 to lead the 11th-seeded Vols.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.