“2.5 Men DVD” Promotion - Text to Win Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Tennessee or Kentucky residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WZTV-FOX17/WNAB-CW58 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WZTV-FOX17 (the “Station”), WUXP, WNAB, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per keyword per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) Weekdays between September 24, 2012 and September 28, 2012, viewers will be asked to watch Two and a Half Men, which airs on WZTV Channel 17 between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. CDT, and look for the daily code word. Then, to enter each day of the contest, when promoted, text the daily code word, when cued, to the short code 45203 to register. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on September 24, 2012, and ends at 7:00 p.m. CDT on September 28, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by _7:00 p.m. CDT each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. . Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period, two (2) winners (one per keyword per day) will be randomly selected each day from among valid entries, for a total of ten (10) daily winners.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the ten (10) daily winners will receive One (1) Two & A Half Men DVD Season Nine Set. The prizes are valued at Thirty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Eight Cents ($39.98).
2. Winners will be notified by phone during each day of the contest.. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) business days, or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries for the respective keyword entry.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any one-hundred and eighty day (180) period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Supernatural Convention (Creation Ent.) have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received per keyword, per day.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at FOX17 – 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37228 and on the Stations website at fox17.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to FOX 17 c/o “Two & A Half Men DVD” WINNERS – 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37228 by October 31, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Tennessee, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.