MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Small fire at an assisted living center in Bellevue causes evacuation

Officials responded to a reported fire at the NHC Place at the Trace Assisted Living Center in Bellevue.

According to fire officials, a charger that was plugged into the wall overheated and caused a small fire. The sprinkler system then activated, which put the fire out.

The facility was evacuated and one person was taken to a hospital for a minor injury.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending