The Holly Bobo Case
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty in Holly Bobo Case
- 3rd Man Charged with Holly Bobo's Murder
- Lawyers in Holly Bobo Case Fight Over Evidence
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
Stream WZTV Fox 17 Newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5am and News at 9pm.
DECATUR COUNTY, Tennessee--State and federal investigators will continue to interview
and execute search warrants in connection of Holly Bobo. The community is standing by the Bobo family
during this difficult time with a prayer vigil on Saturday.
Nursing student, Holly Bobo
has been missing for nearly three years. The
streets of her home town area have pink ribbons tied around each post and there was a prayer service at
Holly’s church, Corinth Baptist Church in Darden.
TBI searched Zach Adams' property the last few
days and Zach’s mom, Cindy Adams, spoke only to Fox 17 about her son and the investigation.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation was back at Zach Adams' home on Saturday digging for any connections to the disappearance of Holly Bobo.
The 20-year-old at the time went missing near her home, where her brother says he saw her in the woods with a man dressed in camouflage, on April 13, 2011.
Cindy Adams says, " I couldn't even imagine what her family has gone through. My heart goes out to them."
Zach's mother, Cindy say's Holly's mother was her son's 4th grade teacher. Cindy lives in Atlanta now, but her son grew up in the house being searched on Adams Lane in Holladay, TN. Zach still lives at the home, which he inherited after his father passed away. His grandfather owns the property, where another home sits.
Cindy Adams said, " I am just in shock that they
have searched three other places and they've made a public spectacle out of his
house. I just don't understand that."
She does understand that her son has been arrested multiple times. Zach was arrested earlier this week for drug charges in Benton County. The incident reportedly took place in the area where his then girlfriend (according to Facebook), Trisha Evans lives.
Evans sent Fox 17 this statement in regards to the latest spark in the Bobo investigation:
"I want to take this opportunity
to tell the Bobo family that my children and I are keeping them in our
prayers. I have no information which could neither help or hinder in
this investigation. Thank you."
Zach Adams was also arrested on Friday for assault in Decatur County. The TBI and Sheriff's office are not confirming that he is being arrested in connection to the Bobo case. The TBI says it is still premature to name any suspects.
Cindy Adams is not surprised her son was arrested this week, " He got mixed up with drugs at an early age. It really changed his whole demeanor, but he is one of the sweetest people."
The TBI also searched Zach's great-grandparents old, dilapidated home across Highway 69 from his house. Cindy says the family is dealing with rumors about not only Zach, but his younger brother, Dylan Adams. Cindy says Dylan has been behind federal bars since July. She says he deals with learning disabilities and was questioned by investigators this week.
"I asked him, 'Did you get interrogated?' He said, 'Yeah mom I did. They kept me up all night asking me all these questions about Zachary and Holly, "explained Cindy.
TBI is not releasing any information on whether Dylan or Zachary are involved in the investigation directly.
" I am not saying that either one of them is innocent. I am just saying that as their mother, I am going to believe my children until proven otherwise," said Cindy.
Follow Mikayla Lewis on Twitter @MikaylaFox17.
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.