The Holly Bobo Case
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
***FOX 17 Will Be Streaming the arraignment LIVE at 1pm***
UPDATE: Zachary Rye Adams entered the courtroom at approximately 1:10pm CST wearing a protective vest. When asked how he plead to the indictment of especially agravatted kidnapping and first-degree murder, Adams plead not guilty through his lawyer.
A status date for 9am on April 9th was set to decide if Adam's current attorney will continue to represent Adams for the long-term and for scheduling.
Adams did not look in the direction of the family of Holly Bobo, which was sitting near the front row where Adams exited.
DECATURVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A man accused of abducting and killing nursing student Holly Bobo is scheduled to appear in a Decatur County courtroom Tuesday to be arraigned on charges of kidnapping and murder.
Bobo disappeared on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside her home near Parsons, Tenn., about 120 miles northeast of Memphis. Her brother told police that he saw a man dressed in camouflage leading her away into the woods. She was 20.
Last week a Decatur County grand jury indicted 29-year-old Zachary Adams with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder.
It's not clear whether Adams has a lawyer. Before he was charged with Bobo's murder, Adams told The Jackson Sun "I'm not the one."
Prosecutors are considering asking for the death penalty.
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.