The Holly Bobo Case
- 3rd Man Charged with Holly Bobo's Murder
- Lawyers in Holly Bobo Case Fight Over Evidence
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
Stream WZTV Fox 17 Newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5am and News at 9pm.
DECATUR COUNTY, Tennessee- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced the murder and kidnapping indictment in the Holly Bobo case this week. Suspicions surfaced that accused killer, Zachary Adams could have been involved with similar case.
The TBI is remaining tight-lipped on any other suspects in the Bobo murder or any connections to other attacks like Heather Sullivan. The Hickman County woman was attacked at her home on Gray Bend Road, on January 23, 2011 three months before Bobo disappeared. According to the Centerville Police report, Sullivan was walking to her car when a man grabbed her on her porch around 5:30 in the morning. She screamed and he ran into the woods.
Bill Warner, private investigator said, " The TBI at that time from what I understand from Heather Sullivan, is that they didn't have a sketch artist in January 2011 to get a sketch and put this out to the media."
Someone close to Sullivan contacted Florida private investigator, Bill Warner concerned there might be connections to Bobo's case. Similarities stuck out to the anonymous party like both women were blonde, petite and attacked early in the morning. Warner began investigating in October 2012 and received a sketch of Sullivan's attacker.
Warner said, " A quick comparison of the two would indicate to even the most mundane person that they sure do look alike. Especially the height."
Holly Bobo's brother, Clint told police he last saw his sister in the woods near their home with a man dressed in camo. Clint Bobo's description of the man given to police was a shorter and heavier than 29-year-old Adams.
"Clint Bobo's description of the guy maybe 5"10 200 pounds, that's a football player. Zach Adams is a basketball guy," said Warner.
On top of the description differences, the charges against Adams makes Warner speculate a different theory: that Zachary Adams did not act alone if he is guilty.
<!--[if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/