The Holly Bobo Case
- Lawyers in Holly Bobo Case Fight Over Evidence
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
Stream Fox 17 newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5 am and News at 9 pm.
DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.--Many people were holding onto hope that Holly Bobo was still alive, until this week. The 20-year-old nursing student was last seen by her brother on April 13th, 2011. Clint Bobo told police that he saw a man dressed in camo with his sister near their home in Darden.
After the TBI announced that 29-year-old, Zachary Adams was charged with Bobo's kidnapping and murder this week, the gears shifted.
Jessie Stanfill, Lexington resident said, " I could tell my wife was heartbroken real bad, and so I started thinking real long and hard."
Stanfill's wife went to high school with Bobo. He helped searched for her when she first disappeared. Today, Stanfill held "Ride for Holly Bobo."
Stanfill explained, "It's just showing the respect to her mother, father and her brother, letting them know we're here..."
The ride started in Henderson County. Hundreds of people decked out their cars and motorcycles with signs and pink ribbons for Holly Bobo.
Steve Burton was part of the search parties and rode his motorcycle today, "I think it's sad from what we've heard so far. Just support the family and thank God for something out of it."
Law enforcement escorted the drivers from Lexington to Parsons at the Decatur County Fair Grounds. The Bobo family was unable to attend, but were at the center of prayers.
Kristin Baugus, Bobo family friend said, "All we wanted was answers and we got the answer the other day; it wasn't the answer we wanted. We went through so many emotions and I could never begin to feel how Karen and Dana feel right now. For today to be as beautiful as it is, it shows right there that God is with us. And Holly is with us, she's shining her light... her pretty smile."
New t-shirts will be on sale for Holly Bobo that read: Justice for Holly. If you are interested in ordering one, contact Corporate Images: (731)-967-1299.
Zachary Adams is scheduled to be back in Decatur County court for his arraignment on Tuesday.
Follow Mikayla Lewis on Twitter @MikaylaFox17
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.