The Holly Bobo Case
- Lawyers in Holly Bobo Case Fight Over Evidence
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
Stream Fox 17 newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5 am and News at 9 pm.
DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.--The family of Holly Bobo is facing an emotional week. The man accused of killing the 20-year-old is due in court for his arraignment thias Tuesday.
The Bobo's church is providing support for the family through prayer and held it's first Sunday service today, since finding out that Holly Bobo will not be coming home.
Praise and worship songs filled the Corinth Baptist Church sanctuary in Darden this morning. One voice was missing, though.
Pastor Don Franks said, "Holly liked to sing at our church."
Holly Bobo never got to sing her song in church, scheduled the Sunday after Wednesday, April 13, 2011. Holly Bobo's brother, Clint reporter to police that a man in camouflage took his sister in the woods near their home. Zachary Adams is now charged with first degree felony murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.
Pastor Don Franks said, "Holly is up there singing with angels and down here she sang with us."
Pastor Franks preached that the letter "H" stands for Holly and Hope, something many are clinging to.
Greeters pinned pink ribbons on attendees to show hope and support for the Bobo family today. Pastor Franks says the family attended the service this morning, but they are not ready to speak with media yet.
Associate Pastor Brad Moore explained, "Definitely a lot of grieving still taking place."
The Bobo's released a statement on Thursday that included: "Because of Jesus Christ we will see her again. Jesus will give us strength."
For nearly the last three years, the community prayed that the nursing student would return home safely. Now that hope is shifting to another focus.
Pastor Moore said, " Comfort and peace for them and justice as well."
But justice can come with a price for the family, says Moore, "There will be an end for the news media, there will be an end for law enforcement, other people their lives will go back to normal. But for the family there will never be an end. There will never be a day that goes by that they won't think about and miss Holly."
New Holly Bobo "Justice for Holly" t-shirts will be available on Monday. For more information on ordering, click the link.
Zachary Adams remains in Chester County jail with no bond.
Follow Mikayla Lewis on Twitter @MikaylaFox17.
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.