The Holly Bobo Case
- Lawyers in Holly Bobo Case Fight Over Evidence
- Man Who Lost Immunity in Holly Bobo Case Killed in Apparent Suicide
- New Special Prosecutor Assigned to Holly Bobo Case
- TBI Resumes Handling Cases in 24th Judicial District
- Judge: Holly Bobo Case Proceeding Too Slow
- Security to be Increased for Bobo Hearing
- DA Does Not Pursue Evidence, Accessory Charges Against Holly Bobo Defendant
- The Holly Bobo Case: John Dylan Adams Indicted on Two Counts of Rape
- Zach Adams' Brother Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Community Begins to Grieve As Holly Bobo Case Intensifies
- A Look Back at Holly Bobo Case So Far
- Holly Bobo Family Statement, Comments From Sheriff
- Holly Bobo Case: Sheriff Keith Byrd Speaks With FOX 17 This Morning
- BREAKING: Holly Bobo Remains Discovered
- Human Skull Found in Decatur County--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect in Holly Bobo Case Misses Court Due to Mishap
- Holly Bobo Case: Witness Says She Watched Video of Bobo Tied Up
- Debra Tudors talks about Tabitha and Holly Bobo
- Two More Men Arrested in Holly Bobo Case
- Court Hearing for Suspect in Holly Bobo Disappearance
- Holly Bobo Ex-Boyfriend Arrested on Kidnapping, Assault Charges
- RAW NEWS: Holly Bobo Press Conference
- Holly Bobo Case: Shayne Austin in Court for Immunity Hearing
- Holly Bobo Case: Jason Autry, Zach Adams State Innocence During Arraignment
- Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Case
- The Search for Holly Bobo Continues--Mikayla Lewis
- Suspect Accused of Holly Bobo Murder Pleads Not Guilty
- Speculation Zachary Adams involved in Attempted Kidnapping before Bobo Disappeared
- Ride For Holly Bobo--Mikayla Lewis
- Holly Bobo's Church Supports Her Family During Tough Week--Mikayla Lewis
- NEW: Holly Bobo's Family Breaks Silence
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17 --Mikayla Lewis
- EXCLUSIVE: TBI Director Reflects on Holly Bobo Investigation - Erika Lathon
- Residents in Holly Bobo's Hometown of Parsons Devastated by Indictment, Realization
- Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder
Stream WZTV Fox 17 Newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5am and News at 9pm.
UPDATE: Mark Gwyn, Director of TBI announced a Decatur Special Grand Jury has issued an indictment for aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Holly Bobo on Zachary Rye Adams.
Despite the indictment, Gwyn noted the investigation is on-going. He would not reveal if remains were found or if they know the location of her body.
ALSO WATCH: FOX 17 Talks With Zach Adams' Mother
Arraignment for Zach Adams is set for Tuesday, March 11th at 1pm in the Decatur County courthouse. He is being held without bond at the Chester County jail. The case will be handled by State Attorney General McAdams as a death penalty case.
McAdams stated the grounds for the indictment are based upon the belief his office can prove that "she was taken forcefully from her home without her consent" and "she was killed in the perpetration of that kidnapping."
Investigators believe there is more information which could still come forward.
EARLIER REPORT: NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- The investigation into the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo could see its biggest update yet today. At 4pm, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold a press conference at the Decatur County courthouse in Parsons, Tennessee.
The announcement of the presser comes after investigators searched the property where Zach Adams, a former 4th grade student of Bobo's mother, lives. Adams was arrested last week for drug charges in Benton County and assault charges in Decatur County.
TBI searched Adams' property and also his great-grandparents home which is located on Hwy 69 across from his.
FOX 17 News will provide real time updates on this page during the press conference. We will also be streaming the presser which you can watch HERE.
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.