Cruz into FOX17 This Morning! Contest
Cruz Into FOX17 This Morning! RULES:
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. Tennessee residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WZTV-FOX17 viewing area, have a valid Tennessee or Kentucky state drivers license, have the ability to comply with lease terms and conditions (as further described below), the ability to provide evidence of full coverage automobile insurance, and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WZTV (the Station), WUXP, WNAB, Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC, Mapco Inc., Nashville Broadcasting Limited Partnership, Nashville License Holding, LLC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, any other local car dealerships, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per mobile device and IP address per weekday (Monday through Friday). Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) Weekdays between November 4, 2013 and November 22, 2013, watch FOX17 This Morning weekdays from 5-9am, and look for the word of the day. Then to enter, either text the word of the day to the short code 45203, or log onto www.fox17.com and complete the online entry form with your name, address, email, age, phone, and word of the day. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. By entering, entrants consent to receive up to two (2) messages relating to this contest, from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on November 4, 2013 and ends on November 22, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 11:00 p.m. CST each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily semi-finalist drawing held on the following weekday. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period beginning Monday, November 4, 2013 one (1) semi-finalist will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) semi-finalists per week. Remaining valid and correct entries will not carry over to the next weekday drawing. Each Monday during the Contest Period beginning November 4, 2013, one finalist will be selected by random drawing from among the five (5) semi-finalists for the previous week, for a total of three (3) finalists. Semi-finalists and finalists will be notified by phone. If a finalist cannot be notified within one (1) day, then such finalist will be disqualified, and an alternate finalist will be randomly selected from among remaining valid semi-finalists for the respective weekly drawing. Remaining semi-finalists do not carry over to next weeks finalist drawing.
(e) Each of the three (3) finalists are required to appear in person at Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC, (2211 Tennessee 46, Dickson, TN 37055) at 7:00am C.T. on Friday, November 22, 2013 to participate in the grand prize event. If any finalist is unable to attend the grand prize event, then such finalist will be disqualified, and the number of keys will be reduced accordingly. Each finalist will randomly select one (1) key. Each finalist will have the opportunity to try their key to open the door to a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. The finalist with the key which opens the car door will be deemed the grand prize winner. Each of the semi-finalists will be deemed second place winners. Finalists must be present to win. Each of the semi-finalists will be deemed second place winners.
(f) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the fifteen (15) second place winners will receive one $100.00 (one-hundred dollar) Mapco gas card, valid at any Mapco location within Middle Tennessee, and can be used to purchase any Mapco products. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Mapco gift cards valued at $100.00.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive a twenty-four (24) month lease on a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS, valued at $5,256 (vehicle retail value MSRP $19,020.00). As a condition of winning, the grand prize winner must provide a valid TN or KY drivers license, proof of full coverage automobile insurance, have an S or A tier credit, must qualify for lease terms and conditions, and comply with additional terms required by Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC. Lessor must ultimately approve lease.
The grand prize winner is responsible for excess wear and tear, physical damage, motor vehicle fines/tickets, repair and maintenance and mileage over 10,000 annually/20,000 totals, fuel, insurance premiums, and any other expenses. Grand prize winner must take possession of the vehicle by December 1, 2013. Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC will pay all title/registration fees and taxes due at signing.
2. Winners will be notified in person at the grand prize event. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 (three) days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize at Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Grand prize winner may be required to sign additional documents as determined by Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC.
3. If the grand prize winner does not take possession of the vehicle by December 1, 2013, cannot comply with the conditions of winning (i.e., credit, insurance, license, lease terms), or sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the grand prize will be forfeited, and an alternate grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid finalists. If a second place winner does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize per household, will be awarded.
7. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8 Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of qualifying depend on the number of correct entries received each weekday. Odds of winning are 1 in 3 finalists.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WZTV-FOX17 located at 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN and on the Stations website at fox17.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WZTV-FOX17 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37228 by December 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Mapco Inc., Alexander Dickson Chevrolet Buick GMC, Nashville Broadcasting Limited Partnership, and Nashville License Holding, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.