Williamson County Schools in need of bus drivers
Williamson County Schools are in need of bus drivers.
Williamson County said growth in the area has added additional routes for bus drivers, and more routes are expected to be added. The district is continuing double runs at some schools this year,
There are 224 drivers on staff, but Williamson County said at least 20 more are needed each day.
The district provided these bullet points for perks that bus drivers receive:
- Summers off
- Competitive wages (starting pay is $14.72 per hour with no experience)
- Split shift, which gives a lot of freedom in the middle of the day
- No required weekends
- Paid training
- Great benefits including employer-paid health insurance coverage
- Work that allows you to be off your feet
- Extra income for retirees
- Holidays off to spend with family and friends
- Making a difference in the lives of students